Christina Milian Finds Nasty Surprise In Her Salad

In things that make you ewww news, Christina Milian found a giant wad of chewed gum in her salad while eating in a restaurant.  She was enjoying a Kobe beef salad when she allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.

Christina was dining at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City and was halfway into her salad when she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth. She spat it out and “looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.”

The restaurant comped her meal but Christina is still freaked out about what happened and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health. Christina is reportedly looking for a lawyer, but says, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”