Whitney Houston’s Funeral Progam

Did you watch the funeral? Touching service wasn’t it? Very appreciative to the Houston family for allowing Whitney Houston’s service it to be broadcast so we could share in home going. We are now getting a look at the funeral program.

Her mother Cissy Houston wrote a letter to her in the program that says (complete letter on last page of progam):

“I never told you that when you were born, the Holy Spirit told me that you would not be with me long. And I thank God for the beautiful flower he allowed me to raise and cherish for 48 years.”

“Rest, my baby girl in peace, Mommie.

The full program, after the jump.

10 comments

1. purpleshoes says:

Hi can u post a link to down load the program pls?

2. Katrela Collins says:

WHITNEY. WAS A VERY WONDERFUL WOMEN, WHOME I GREW UP LISTENING TO. I LOVE HER LIKE ONE OF MY OUN FAMILY MEMBERS. SHE HAS BEEN A BIG INSPIRATION. I LOVE YOU WHITNEY MY YOU RIP. GOD WILL BLESS YOUR LOVED ONES YOU HAVE LEFT BEHIND. WE ALL AREE WAITING TO GGET TO THAT BETTER PLACE. SEE YOU LATER WHITNEY. 😉

3. Sonquea says:

I will forever love Whitney Houston, no matter what !!! she was the greatest of all times

4. Dee Hebert says:

Beautiful woman inside and out…she will be truly missed. I know she will rest in peace. God bless this family..

5. Dee says:

Wow, thanks for sharing, thank you so much for sharing.

6. APOSTLE DR ERICK says:

I THINK IT IS A GREAT LOSS, BUT HER LIFE WAS FULL OF LOVE FOR THOSE AROUND HER AND SHE WAS LOVED BY ALL THAT KNEW HER. SHE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR MANY YEARS TO COME !!!!

7. L Whiteside says:

I hope God holds Bobbi C.(the daughter) in his arms very tight and keeps her safe. She is a beautiful young lady and will need the full support of family and friends. May heaven shine upon her and LOVE TO ALL HER FAMILY.

8. October Mist says:

I am so touched by what her mother wrote. I grew up in a family with a very strong history of addition to alcohol and drugs, my biological half crazy mother, my beloved sister, my now deceased brother, my nephew, my cousins, my aunts et cetera. Drug addiction has affected me even though I am not an addict.

9. October Mist says:

Correction: I meant to write “strong history of addiction”. Sorry for the typo.