On Monday, Fantasia Taylor’s husband revealed that she had suffered second degree burns because of an accident. That accident has now been revealed. Sources close to the singer tells TMZ the singer was asleep on her tour bus when all hell broke loose:
She was dozing on her tour bus Sunday with an aromatherapy vaporizer nearby. She uses it to soothe her vocal cords. We’re told she thinks she rolled over onto the machine’s cord, which caused hot water to spill out on her right forearm.
Our sources say Fantasia was alone on the bus when the accident occurred — everyone else was inside the Memphis venue getting ready for the show that night. We’re told the burns were bad, but docs removed the damaged skin and expect her to heal fully … without surgery or permanent scarring.